1. Log in to the KTVAECU® mobile app.
2. In the menu, select Send Money.
3. Add a New Contact, or select a name from dropdown.
4. Select the Funding Account.
5. Enter the amount you would like to transfer.
6. Tap Submit.
To cancel a pending payment, click the transaction, and then select Cancel Transaction. You can also delete or edit existing contacts by selecting the contact name, make the desired changes, then click Submit.
Control My Card by KTVAECU®
Use Control My Card to control any KTVAECU® debit or credit card! Look for Control My Card in the mobile app menu.
Reveal Card- The new Reveal Card feature securely shows your card number, expiration date, and security code for up to 99 seconds.
Cards On File- Know which companies and businesses have your card information saved.
uChoose Rewards- Check your uChoose Rewards® Points balance in the app with fewer steps.
PIN Change- Change or update your PIN no matter where you are.
Apple/Google Pay- Add your KTVAECU® Debit or Credit Card to your Apple Pay® or Google Pay™ wallet with just a few taps.
Set Travel Plans- Make sure your cards still work while you travel by setting travel plans with just a few easy steps.
Follow the steps to place a stop on a draft:
1. Log in to the mobile app
2. Select the checking account to place the stop
3. Locate the Quick Buttons at the top, slide left, and choose Stop Payment
Stop Payment fees still apply. You can select which suffix to debit when you Stop Payment in the mobile app.