Welcome to Online Banking!
Ready to enjoy online account access? Great! Let's go!
Before logging into Online Banking for the first time, you need the following two items:
- Your Credit Union account number is the "Member Number" with no leading
zeros or ending suffix.
- The "Password" is the last four (4) digits of the primary member's Social Security
Number or if this is a business account then it's the last four (4) digits of the company's TIN.
Still not able to log into Online Banking?
Click here or call 865-544-5400 to complete the process.
For the security of your account, once you log in for the first time
please change your "Password" (up to 12 numeric digits) or "PIN" before using
Online Banking any further. Click "User Options" to change your PIN.
If you use the D.I.A.L. service, please contact us concerning updates to your D.I.A.L. PIN.
You are asked to select a challenge question and register your primary computer at the time you initially log in.
Your Online Statement
Your account statement is available through Online Banking by following these simple instructions:
- Click 'Online Statements'
- Click 'Enter' under Online Statement
- A message will appear—click 'OK'
- Choose 'Register'
- Select registration method—choose SSN or Tax ID—Submit
- Enter name—First and Last (different lines) and confirm email address
- Click 'Submit' then accept the terms and conditions by clicking 'Yes'
Click on this for assistance with Online Banking or Bill Pay.
Always use "Signoff" when exiting Online Banking.
Regular email is not recommended to send confidential information, including account numbers and Social Security Number. Please use the email provided in the "Contact Us" section within tvacreditunion.com.
We hope you thoroughly explore and use Online Banking, including the Bill Pay section. If you need further assistance, please contact the Credit Union.