News & Events
- 4th annual DOWNTOWN KNOXVILLE BOAT SHOW THURSDAY, MARCH 6 thru SUNDAY, MARCH 9 at the KNOXVILLE CONVENTION CENTER. On-the-spot-financing will be available at our booth during the entire show. Be sure to ask about our special BOAT SHOW BOAT LOAN Rate! And pick up a giveaway at our booth while supply lasts. There will be 14 area boat/recreational dealers along with other exhibitors at the show. FREE boat show tickets will be available at most area Knoxville TVA Employees Credit Union Branches closer to the boat show dates.
- 2014 MORRISTOWN HOME SHOW, March 7-9 at College Square Mall. Spring into a fresh start! Find out all the best and latest home products offered in the local market. Look for our booth where we will have giveaways... while supply lasts!
- KNOXVILLE SPRING HOME DESIGN & REMODELING SHOW FRIDAY, MARCH 21 from Noon to 8 pm, SATURDAY, MARCH 22 from 10 am to 8 pm, and SUNDAY, MARCH 23 from 11 am to 6 pm at the KNOXVILLE CONVENTION CENTER. Please look for our booth and pick up one of our popular giveaways while supplies last.
- ANNUAL MEETING on TUESDAY, MARCH 25. 7 p.m. at the Tennessee Theatre. Free parking available at the State Street Garage. All members are invited and encouraged to attend!
- 2014 SHRED DAYS AND TECH DAYS. ON-SITE SHREDDING IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
PLUS learn about Credit Union eSERVICES.
Holston Branch (Knoxville) — Friday, March 21 from 1 PM to 5 PM
Morristown East Branch — Friday, March 28 from 1 PM to 5 PM
Kingsport Branch — Friday, April 4 from 1 PM to 5 PM
Halls Branch (Knoxville) — Friday, April 11 from 1 PM to 5 PM
West Knoxville Branch — Saturday, April 12 from 9 AM to 3 PM
Sevierville Branch — Friday, April 25 from 1 PM to 5 PM
Northeast Knoxville Branch — Friday, May 2 from 1 PM to 5 PM
Lenoir City Branch — Friday, May 9 from 1 PM to 5 PM
Roane County Branch — Friday, May 16 from 1 PM to 5 PM
Alcoa Branch — Friday, June 6 from 1 PM to 5 PM
Bearden Branch (Knoxville)— Friday, June 13 from 1 PM to 5 PM
Turkey Creek Branch (Farragut) — Friday, June 20 from 1 PM to 5 PM
- Limited to FOUR large trash bags or TEN boxes per trip. Dates are subject to change dependent on weather.
- The Knoxville TVA Employees Credit Union continues to actively monitor the Target data
- Members: Important things to know
The compromise affected consumer purchases at U.S. Target stores and online
between November 27, 2013 and December 15, 2013. This includes all major debit and
credit cards (Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express®, etc.).
- The Credit Union utilizes sophisticated software and security systems to monitor
- Knoxville TVA Employees Credit Union "zero liability" policy ensures you are not
responsible for unauthorized purchases made on KTVAECU debit or credit cards,
whether you shop in a store, over the phone, or online.
- There is no need to call or cancel your card at this time. If we detect suspicious
activity, you will be notified and, if necessary, be provided a replacement card.
- Members: Additional options
We will continue to provide you with updates and more information as they become
available to us. Thank you for trusting Knoxville TVA Employees Credit Union as your first
choice for financial services.
- Sign up for Text Message Banking to instantly see your latest account activity or
receive alerts for transactions.
- Members with concerns that their card may be compromised may visit any branch
to have their debit or credit card canceled and instantly replaced on the spot.
- Sign up for V.me. An extra protection that allows you to make purchases online that
doesn’t require the use of a credit or debit card number for every purchase.
- Always review your accounts on a regular basis, either online or using the KTVAECU
mobile app. Report any concerns or unauthorized transactions immediately by calling
1-865-544-5400 or 1-800-467-5427.
- The NEW TURKEY CREEK BRANCH opened TUESDAY, February 18. Location: 11490 Parkside Drive in Farragut between JCPenney and Panda Express and across from Gander Mountain near Best Buy. Members are enjoying retail hours: Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday (drive-thru only) from 9 a.m to 1 p.m. 24/7 Drive-Up ATM accepts deposits. Coin Counter FREE for members. Bike Rack for those biking on nearby Greenway. And of course, the friendly, caring staff that you have come to expect at ALL of our Branches!
- The ONLINE BANKING UPGRADE occurred on TUESDAY, February 11. When you log on for the first time AFTER the upgrade, log in as a NEW USER, enter your account number in the “account” box and the last four digits of your Social Security Number OR your D.I.A.L. PIN in the “PIN” box and then follow the prompts on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. If you are a MOBILE USER, please download the new APP. If you are an ANDROID USER, search for “Knoxville TVA ECU” in your APP store.
- We sure did enjoy seeing all our members at the HBAGK HOME SHOW JANUARY 24 - 26 at the KNOXVILLE CONVENTION CENTER. Thanks everyone, for stopping by our booth. Glad we had giveaways that you seemed to enjoy!
2014 Holidays (All Branches Closed on these Days)
- Friday, April 18 – Good Friday
- Monday, May 26 – Memorial Day
- Friday, July 4 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 1 – Labor Day
- Monday, October 13 – Columbus Day
- Tuesday, November 11 – Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 27 – Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 28 – Thanksgiving
- Wednesday, December 24 – Christmas Eve (Closing at 12:30pm)
- Thursday, December 25 – Christmas Day