At Knoxville TVA Employees Credit Union, the health and well-being of Members and our Staff are top priorities as we continue to evaluate the spread of COVID-19. As a precautionary measure, we will temporarily close our branch lobbies, with the exception of Holston and Downtown Knoxville branches, to abide by social distancing recommendations from the CDC starting on Monday, March 23rd.
During this time, all our drive-thru lanes will offer full-banking services. All your financial needs, from everyday account transactions to loan applications, will be accessible through the drive-thru with Staff available to assist you.
Safe Deposit Box visits will be available by appointment only. Please call (865) 544-5400 to schedule an appointment.
Member Support Loan
We realize you may be financially impacted by COVID-19. We want to help bridge the paycheck gap happening across our communities with our Member Support Loan. This is a low-rate, 36-month loan for Members.
We are currently waiving the $35 fee if you’ve been financially impacted by COVID-19. Skip-A-Payment is available on our credit cards and a variety of loans during this time.
There are a variety of ways you can stay in touch with us!
- Enroll in Online Banking or download the Mobile App to access your accounts from virtually anywhere at anytime. Through online banking or our mobile app, you can:
- Check account balances
- Make transfers between Credit Union accounts
- Manage payments to Credit Union loans and credit cards
- Deposit checks with our Mobile App
- Use Bill Pay through your checking account to make payments
- Send money to anyone with a debit card no matter where they bank
- Apply for a home loan, personal loan, or credit card
- Open a savings, certificate, or checking account
- Contact us through Online Chat
- Call us! Our Member Service Team is ready to take your call at (865) 544-5400, from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Monday through Friday and 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Saturday. Or dial (865) 544-5675 to use our automated phone service for 24/7 access.
- Use our network of 60,000+ surcharge-free ATMs. Find one near you here.
We’re here for you.
We know there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 virus, and we will continue to monitor how best we can serve you during this time.
We look forward to continuing to help you with all your financial needs. At Knoxville TVA Employees Credit Union, we are committed to service, and we are committed to helping you.
- Protect Your Information
Things to know:
- Cybercriminals are taking advantage of the COVID-19 outbreak to create online scams.
- Specifically, they are using trusted brands such as World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) to fake credibility and entice online users into opening attachments.
What You Can Do to Protect Yourself:
- Don’t click on any COVID-19 related links or attachments you receive through email or text message. This includes emails sent to personal email providers like Gmail or Yahoo Mail.
- Don’t be fooled by legitimate-looking branding on messages you receive. Cybercriminals are pros and there are good fakes making the rounds.
- Online scams will often use language that conveys a sense of urgency, so be alert.
- If you want COVID-19 news, navigate directly to the WHO and CDC websites. We recommend either typing URLs directly into your web browser or using Google Search to search for these sites. Do not follow email links that promise to connect you to these sites.
- Do not input your credentials into any website that you are not 100% sure about the safety, security, or legitimacy of the site.
As your trusted financial institution, we work hard to keep your information safe and secure. But we also want to keep you informed of trends we’re seeing to make sure you have the tools you need to stay safe online.
- Upcoming Events
Due to the recent health concerns surrounding COVID-19, we are canceling all Easter Bunny Photos at our branch locations. We value the health and well-being of our Members, staff, and community and want to put your safety first.