Term loans are used to finance the acquisition or modernization of a company's productive assets. They can be used for:
- Vehicles and other business transportation
- Purchase of machinery, equipment, furniture, fixtures and to make leasehold improvements
- Expansion or modernization of facilities
The loan term is determined by the productive life of the assets. For example, loans used to buy computers and office equipment will be shorter in duration than those used to purchase manufacturing equipment.
Commercial Real Estate Loans
Flexible and affordable commercial real estate loans accommodate almost any need:
- Commercial real estate
- Acquisition and development
- Land loans
- Investment property
- Construction loans
Business Visa® Credit Cards
The Visa Platinum Credit Card is available for businesses, and comes with a low interest rate and easy online account management.
- Fixed interest rate
- No annual fee
- A generous grace period
- No minimum finance charge
- Inquiries and payments handled at local Credit Union branches as well as by phone
- Manage accounts online through online banking. Automatic Visa Platinum payments can be set up from a business checking account.
- ATM access
- Choice of monthly online or paper statements